Baked Omlet Brunch Recipe….Let us help you with your next breakfast master piece. We are glad to make these available. Be sure to check out some of the other recipes we have by clicking on the related link.
Baked Omlet Brunch INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Baked Omlet Brunch DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.